• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New from Buffalo, NY

jetman

Booting up
Skier
Hello everyone! My name is Jim and I'm a just retired skier from Buffalo, NY. Been skiing since the early 90's and my home resort is Holiday Valley in Ellicottville, NY, where I have a season pass. Not a lot of vertical but a place where they do just about everything else right. I've skied about a dozen other places, most recently a couple years ago a pre-covid trip to Breckenridge where I took my nephew as a graduation present. My orthopedist is telling me to slow down this year because of arthritis in my hips and knee but that's still not going to stop me from getting out on opening day! I hope to make a few friends on this forum and I plan on contributing to the discussion when I can.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Awesome stuff! Just down the road from me in Buffalo. Thanks for hosting the Blue Jays, was great to see them playing there, and hope to catch a Bison's game down there after Covid....recedes? :)

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
As a (hopefully) soon to be retired guy about 2 and a half hrs south of you, the knee braces from Wally World offer a little support and even better, keep the joints warm. That and a preemptive Alieve followed by post activity single malt keeps me able.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
Buffalo... brings back memories... Managed The Ski Market. Lived on the ridge in back of KB. Set up LEKI's US office there. Skied Holimont often. Hit me up if you come to SW CO. It is not Buffalo, but it will do. I do miss the quick access to the superb canoe tripping waters of Ontario. I had several summers wherre I got dumped off in Northern Ontario in May, and roamed until late August. Enjoy!

Sponsor

Staff online