• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New (from) Jersey here

Chip

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm from Morris county, then Hunterdon. Move out west and make the pain go away. :).
I'm from Morris county and my wife as well- Chatham and Mendham. But moved to NC back in 89 to get away from the pain....

Algonar- Welcome to the fray!

Reactions: Ron

James

Out There
Instructor
Or if you go to Midtown Manhattan, there is Jeff Rich of US Orthotic Center (one of the masterminds behind America's Best Bootfitter program), though his insoles are different from ABB's products, as he builds a custom orthotic from the ground up, starting with taking a mold of your feet.
I wouldn’t recommend that for basic bootfitting. I wonder how long he’ll even be doing it for. A footbed and an adjustment maybe, but check the prices first.
Is Billy Kaplan, Cantman still around near Philly?
Anyway, welcome to the op.

snwbrdr

Out on the slopes
Skier
I wouldn’t recommend that for basic bootfitting. I wonder how long he’ll even be doing it for. A footbed and an adjustment maybe, but check the prices first.
Is Billy Kaplan, Cantman still around near Philly?
Anyway, welcome to the op.
He does a thorough evaluation of your feet and checks to make sure you bought the right boot He doesn't depend on selling boots to stay in business. And equipped to modify boots to get it just right. He's an actual licensed pedorthist, not some ABB certified person that knows how to regurgitate the right buzzwords (I've been burned by them, before going to him)

He's been doing that for quite some time, and probably will continue to do it until he retires.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
He does a thorough evaluation of your feet and checks to make sure you bought the right boot He doesn't depend on selling boots to stay in business. And equipped to modify boots to get it just right. He's an actual licensed pedorthist, not some ABB certified person that knows how to regurgitate the right buzzwords (I've been burned by them, before going to him)

He's been doing that for quite some time, and probably will continue to do it until he retires.

I assume you are talking about Billy?

Sponsor

Staff online