• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale New Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boots (27.5)

FlimFlamvanHam

Putting on skis
Skier
They do not, but could be retrofitted with the parts. In fact, I could do it if someone is willing to pay for the parts.
Just an FYI, those are old First Chair models and are the Original shell. FT only offered that one First Chair model and in same colorway 2010 thru 2012 then introduced the Soul Shell in 2013 which all First Chair models were based on. Even the Seth was the original shell until the '13 model when it was then also based on the Soul shell.

Maybe when FT first introduced the First Chair and Seth models the schtick was the aluminum buckles and #10 tongue and their best wrap liner? Anyway, point is, the only aspect of the sole that can be swapped out is the little heel piece (like on all Original shells).

And honestly Noodler, I know you know your stuff, but a 27#mm foot should literally be touching heel to toe, no liner, in a size 25 Original shell. I do not know how you have made it work for you.

TS
Noodler

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Just an FYI, those are old First Chair models and are the Original shell. FT only offered that one First Chair model and in same colorway 2010 thru 2012 then introduced the Soul Shell in 2013 which all First Chair models were based on. Even the Seth was the original shell until the '13 model when it was then also based on the Soul shell.

Maybe when FT first introduced the First Chair and Seth models the schtick was the aluminum buckles and #10 tongue and their best wrap liner? Anyway, point is, the only aspect of the sole that can be swapped out is the little heel piece (like on all Original shells).

And honestly Noodler, I know you know your stuff, but a 27#mm foot should literally be touching heel to toe, no liner, in a size 25 Original shell. I do not know how you have made it work for you.

You can add replaceable soles to any boot that has solid heel/toe lugs. It just has to have enough plastic to be able to be routed from back into ISO compliance after adding the sole pieces.