• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New guy from Eastern Massachusetts

arkay

Booting up
Skier
Been skiing for 40+ years. First trip was to Roundtop from my home in Annapolis. Stayed at my art teacher's house with some classmates and her two boys. One of her sons was following WC racing in the 80s! We didn't know what he was talking about. Loved the weekend at Roundtop. Didn't know how lucky I was. Don't recall the conditions, but it didn't matter-- I was skiing! Wish I could find that art teacher and tell her thank you again.

Now a masters racer trying to figure out how to ski properly. It took adult team racing to help me see how bad my technique was. Only recently started skiing at Gold level in NASTAR. Platinum may be a bridge too fare. And yeah, I skidded turns for 35 years!

Obsessively trying to learn all disciplines. Getting better at GS, sort of better at SL, and definitely better at not dropping my shoulder too much.

I sold all my skis to acquire some Racetigers. Then started acquiring race skis all over again. My wife hasn't noticed. Yet.

You guys give good advice. Thanks for including me and thanks in advance for keeping me on the straight and narrow.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome to the show! Think about joining us at the New England Gathering this year.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier

Welcome!

Sponsor

Staff online