• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New guy from UK

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Bleedin' Poms/Limeys!

Welcome from another Pom - though I note you don't disclose nationality so I guess you could be an expat and will br suitably insulted.

TS
Saintsman

Saintsman

Getting off the lift
Skier
Thanks! I actually am 100% Brit (although it can get a bit murky working out how much English vs Scots)

Ski wise - have been a bit all over, Europe, but have settled on WB for the last 5+ year due to a number of reasons, some work and some personal. Travel allowing I have 6 weeks planned for next Jan/Feb having hit 20 years with my employer and therefore qualifying for a paid sabbatical........

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks! I actually am 100% Brit (although it can get a bit murky working out how much English vs Scots)

Ski wise - have been a bit all over, Europe, but have settled on WB for the last 5+ year due to a number of reasons, some work and some personal. Travel allowing I have 6 weeks planned for next Jan/Feb having hit 20 years with my employer and therefore qualifying for a paid sabbatical........
Forgive my ignorance... but what/where is WB? Around here I know that as Whistler-Blackcomb..

TS
Saintsman

Saintsman

Getting off the lift
Skier
Yeah, that's where I mean. I know it sounds odd given that's a nearly 10 hour flight and I have the Alps on my doorstep, but there's lots of differing reasons behind it. And somewhat strangely it's also where I learnt to ski around 18 years ago

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
This site is great for networking and finding some ski buddies in countless ski locations. Believe there are several SkiTalk.com members that are WB locals and numerous other members that visit WB often.

Sponsor

Staff online