• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

NFL 2023

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Reddick on Niners
Really..you made me go look this up for you?
Thanks - I actually hadn’t seen that one. I only heard about certain Niners trash talk. Obviously media will focus on what they choose. And not sure about out there, but I find our local sports radio generally tiresome so I tend to avoid it except for brief periods.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
That security guard thing was weird..
Yeah Philly got the better end of that deal, 9ers lost Greenlaw, Philly lost a security guy.

Cowboys need to watch for that this week playing Philthy, security guy may pick a fight with Dak or something. :snowball:

Last edited:

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yeah Philly got the better end of that deal, 9ers lost Greenlaw, Philly lost a security guy.

Cowboys need to watch for that this week playing Philthy, security guy may pick a fight against Dak or something.
Don't worry, Aaron Rodgers is working as Dak's new bouncer until his rehab let's him start again for the Jets!

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Cowboys need to watch for that this week playing Philthy, security guy may pick a fight with Dak or something. :snowball:
Nah, he’ll pick one of their good players.

:snowball:

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
Trash talk in Philly?!?!?!?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.
Ha ha, I love it! Nothing wrong with a little trash talk, it’s entertainment. If you don’t find it humorous, maybe you are taking the game too serious?? It is a game after all, we are supposed to be entertained.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
I think you took my post too seriously. ogwink
Absolutely not. You were obviously being sarcastic, joking. My comment was not pointed at you FYI. It was pointed at anyone that does not find trash talk funny and entertaining.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
As a Seahawks fan who has been pretty disappointed in their season, that was kind of a heartbreaker. Best game they've played all season. I was sure they were going to get blown out but they didn't. Pete Carroll is a brilliant coach who always manages to pull the best out of his players. Geno is proof of that. The rest of their schedule is brutal, so I don't hold out much hope for the playoffs, but if they can play like they did last night, then at least they'll be fun to watch.
Im pulling for your Seahawks this week. :golfclap:

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
If the Seahawks and Cowboys win this week, I’ll buy everyone an internet beer. :beercheer:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't have a dog in the fight for the Chiefs/Packers but holy cow! What a bunch of nonsense in the last few minutes. Mahomes was in bounds when he got popped. Totally legal. The official even called it "after the play was over, personal foul". The play WASN'T over. One of the most mobile QBs in the league was fighting for a first down. That 15 yards gave them a chance which was thwarted by the awful no-call on blatant DPI. It should have been first and goal for KC.

As to the Eagles/9ers game I saw that coming from a mile away. It was a bigger blowout than I thought it would be but the Eagles have been running on 3/4 speed for the last few weeks barely eeking out wins while the 9ers have all their people in place. When Deebo, CMC, Aiyuk, Kittle, and Purdy are all there on offense there aren't many chances of stopping them. The Eagles need to get their s&%t together this week or the Cowboys will be in the top seat in the NFC East.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Nah, eagles got this, they should rest their players this week in practice.
They should have done that in the fourth quarter last weekend.

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't have a dog in the fight for the Chiefs/Packers but holy cow! What a bunch of nonsense in the last few minutes. Mahomes was in bounds when he got popped. Totally legal. The official even called it "after the play was over, personal foul". The play WASN'T over. One of the most mobile QBs in the league was fighting for a first down. That 15 yards gave them a chance which was thwarted by the awful no-call on blatant DPI. It should have been first and goal for KC.
I was worse than that even LOL. they missed the DPI, they called an after the play 15 yarder on a hit of a player in bounds fighting for a first down. They didn't do a 10 second run off after the overturned fumble because the officials stopped a running clock, MVS was clearly taken out of bounds backwards with forward progress stopped in bounds and gave KC another clock stoppage they shouldn't have had etc. and that was just the final minute LOL

anyway, Gun deer season just ended here a bit ago so deer are on mind, but Travis Kelce looked like a dominant buck at the end of a rut LOL. You know he's a beast, but he looks worn down and tired.

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
There was some chatter on the radio yesterday about how much money the NFL encompasses and they have part time officials..

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
anyway, Gun deer season just ended here a bit ago so deer are on mind, but Travis Kelce looked like a dominant buck at the end of a rut LOL. You know he's a beast, but he looks worn down and tired.
Flying to Argentina will take it out of you.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
There was some chatter on the radio yesterday about how much money the NFL encompasses and they have part time officials..
That’s been a topic for years.

Sponsor

Staff online