• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordic Nordic World Championships

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow. Snow is thin in Oberstdorf. Just starting to watch.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
At least one racing in short sleeves.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I confess to not really following, but I love the sport, so:

The Norwegian in me has to root for Klaebo -- c'mon, coached by his grandfather in this day of insanely analytical training by metrics, metrics, metrics?!

And the Minnesota ex-pat in me has to root for Diggins!

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
Whole middle Europe has currently very spring like weather. I just had almost 50k on xc skis at +9c here in Slovenia. What's even worse, less then week ago, we had -20c during night and -5 to -10c during day. Not really pleasant for normal people, but much much worse for racing when you are used for weeks of real cold, and then you need to accommodate in less then week to race in 20 to 30 degrees higher temperatures. Not much sleep for service guys in Oberstdorf either.
But for. me, all good stuff happened in first day already. After FIS announced canceled Norwegian sprint WCs won't be rescheduled, Lampic won overall sprint globe, and then on first day of WCH she gets also bronze in sprint. So what else could I wish for... maybe another medal in women team sprint tomorrow? Could happen and would certainly be awesome if it would. :D