• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review Nordica Enforcer 104 Free

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
ahh I didnt get you had the 104 in a shorter length , then the 104/110 will work.

I think everyone with a 110 use it as their tight treeski? its so heavy to carry around, but skies soooo light and easy around everything, but doesnt get pushed that much around.

the 185 is good, the 191 cm 110 I feel give nothing over the 185.

locknload

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
BTW...I'm in for the Nordica Unleashed this year...I want to see what the more playful version of this ski can do. Just need to decided between the 98/108.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
BTW...I'm in for the Nordica Unleashed this year...I want to see what the more playful version of this ski can do. Just need to decided between the 98/108.
Think they will be great skis! The 108 will be heavier and be a bit more stable with it’s longer radius.
Hoping the fall shipments of the 98 gets a bit closer to specs weights vs the early Spring ones. All the test samples were lighter but the 108 versions seemed to be on spec for weight.

Have a pair of metal Attack 16 that would be perfect for the 108 myself. Think I’ll like them even more than the Enforcer 104 with it’s reduced taper(longer effective edge) and increased turn radius but similar flex and feel.

locknload

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Think they will be great skis! The 108 will be heavier and be a bit more stable with it’s longer radius.
Hoping the fall shipments of the 98 gets a bit closer to specs weights vs the early Spring ones. All the test samples were lighter but the 108 versions seemed to be on spec for weight.

Have a pair of metal Attack 16 that would be perfect for the 108 myself. Think I’ll like them even more than the Enforcer 104 with it’s reduced taper(longer effective edge) and increased turn radius but similar flex and feel.
"Think I’ll like them even more than the Enforcer 104 with it’s reduced taper(longer effective edge) and increased turn radius but similar flex and feel."

I'm betting the same....I'm excited about these skis. Good info on the early shipments. You will buy this fall?

locknload

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have the 184cm and 190cm 112mm wide CT 3.0 so there definitely will be some overlap but the Unleashed 108 might be different enough to fit in the quiver. Might get it and see if it’s different enough to keep.
Spoken like an erstwhile member of this board who can always find a reason to acquire and interesting and exciting new pair of skis!!!! Well done sir. :golfclap:

Olesya C

Always learning
Skier
They are a fun ski for sure. I have had some fun powder days on them. I demoed the new Stokli Stormrider 102 this spring and I think I like them better than the Enforcer 104 Free.

Sponsor

Staff online