• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Nordica Enforcer 93 177 with Attack 14 Bindings

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Selling my Enforcer 93s. Great ski that is in great shape. Asking $250 plus shipping. Great ski but I just do not ski it anymore and need room in my quiver.

Top sheet are in great shape and bases and edges are also very good.

Just a couple small ptex repairs that you can see in the pictures. Skis have had a full tune and are covered in storage wax.

Bindings are mounted for a 336 BSL (29.5 boot) I think there is only 15-16 mm of adjustment left if you want to go smaller and about 20 mm if you want to go larger, so likely can go up or down one or two sizes without the need for remount, but you would need to confirm this with the actual boot.

Attachments

• enforcer1.jpeg
    enforcer1.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 50
  • enforcer 3.jpeg
    enforcer 3.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 50
  • enforcer 2.jpeg
    enforcer 2.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 39

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
もしあなたが次の数週間以内に東京に来ていたら...

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I love my Enforcers that i bought on this site last year. They are a great everyday ski for the northeast.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
These look like a very good deal. I will pass as it would require a re-mount to fit my boot size and that would add to the cost. I also have way too many skis.

BTRSKIS

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I’m interested in the Enforcers. How much to ship to 19317? How many mounts? Thanks!

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
I’m interested in the Enforcers. How much to ship to 19317? How many mounts? Thanks!
just guessing but likely around $65-$75, this is about what it cost me to ship my last pair of skis.

gladerider

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
how much to 07922 and would it fit the 275mm boots without remounting?

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Hi All, Please start to PM me if you are interested in these skis and we can work out the details and I can answer your questions.

Sponsor