• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Now I've Seen It All - $5k designer skis

James

Out There
Instructor
Yeah but if they’re Louis Vuitton, the boots should be dark green.
Very disappointed!
@SBrown , next time you see them, comment you saw those boots in a beautiful LV green. But you don’t think it’s available any more. Then they’ll wonder.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah but if they’re Louis Vuitton, the boots should be dark green.
Very disappointed!
@SBrown , next time you see them, comment you saw those boots in a beautiful LV green. But you don’t think it’s available any more. Then they’ll wonder.

They do have the nice leather strap ...
louis-vuitton--AMXZ1PMI02_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

What are they under the graphics? Don't look that different to the boots I saw in Decathlon the other day for £50.

Definitely Tecnica.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
TBF to Lewis, the pictures he had when skiing shown that he was in Rebook gear and on what looks like rental skis. I think he's more of a snowboarder and his gears are in his sponsors' graphics. ogsmile
Someone must have seen him around Beaver Creek where he has a home?

Although in the one photo I saw of him dressed up for XC skiing he looked like a small man of unknown race/nationality for how little of his face was visible under the hat and muffler/sunglasses.

Mind you here's a pic of him styling it on a slowboard in Japow - he doesn't even commit the cardinal sin of grabbing tindy

Sponsor