• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Oakley Sunglasses

TS
Jilly

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Good ole Facebook!!

223221871_377074183786341_6320872693451442938_n.jpg

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
I know that you are going for aestetics, but I have been blown away with Tifosi's CS. Worth a look. A fraction of the price.

TS
Jilly

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
I've got 4 pairs of Oakley's as I did work in a ski shop. I wear glasses, so don't need them too often now.

I just like the look of his. Don't see them on the website at all.

Saintsman

Getting off the lift
Skier
I've got 4 pairs of Oakley's as I did work in a ski shop. I wear glasses, so don't need them too often now.

I just like the look of his. Don't see them on the website at all.
Apparently a new model due to be released in the next few months. Not even got a model name yet

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
I know that you are going for aestetics, but I have been blown away with Tifosi's CS. Worth a look. A fraction of the price.
I had Tifosis for a year about six years ago and liked them a lot. That said, mine broke in what seemed to be innocuous incident.

I may try them again at some point.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
I had Tifosis for a year about six years ago and liked them a lot. That said, mine broke in what seemed to be innocuous incident.

I may try them again at some point.

Might want to ping them? Maybe they will cover them? Their speed and accuracy in answering questions has been superb. Whenever I ordered a custom pair of shades they have shipped in hours. No idea what their backend looks like, but they seem dialed, from the outside looking in.

Supply chain is so consolidated that many sunglasses come out of the same few factory, same production lines, same pallet of materials. Superb CS always wins me over.

Enjoy.

Sponsor

Staff online