• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jimski

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If memory serves, there are some nice intermediate / advanced intermediate runs off the après Vous lift. Access AV via the Teewinot lift. Possibly shorter lines than the gondola or tram.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
the Delta 757 from Atlanta at 6:30 last evening was full; never been on a plane that large coming to a JAC/BZN sized airport! Several of us on there for sure...
Stephen mentioned you

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

Jed Peters

World's Most "Okayest" Skier
Skier
The Peters boys are here. Looks like tomorrow am will be a hello to all and then we’re going to go off and get familiar with the hill. Hopefully catch some of you skiing either later in the day or tomorrow/wednesday am.

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Accident on the road. Must be major. No easy out of Teton Village so we are at RPK.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
@jimmy , Steven, Dean et.al. Just wanted to let you know Kathy and I took the Casper chair then realized we should have skied down to Bridger Gondy to get Rendevous. By time we got down there we were whooped and called it. We made it back to town before the accident.

We are heading to Liberty Burger if anyone is in town. We will be there by 6.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Accident on the road. Must be major. No easy out of Teton Village so we are at RPK.
We left RPK a bit after 5 and drove back to Jackson. The accident was long gone. No problems.

gski

Booting up
Skier
I hope you're all having an amazing time. Some great pictures shared so far. I'm sorry I can't make it this year!