• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Oh my how we've grown

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
You're welcome.

Oh... what's that? I don't, by myself, account for the 18,906 thread increase since I joined in 2016? Oh... never mind then. My bad. :D

That's a great increase! Congrats!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You're welcome.

Oh... what's that? I don't, by myself, account for the 18,906 thread increase since I joined in 2016? Oh... never mind then. My bad. :D

That's a great increase! Congrats!

Thank you for your Moderation.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? The kids are fine. Go do mushy stuff with Phil and, you know, swat bugs and saturate your clothes with campfire smoke.
While you were replying to my post, I was hiking here.
*teaser*
83995944-49AA-4C6B-A5F6-887033A40FB3.JPG

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Given the rise in social media, many Internet web forums have shriveled away or become hopelessly stale. Thanks for steering this board in ways members have continued to be very active.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hmmm. Where IS that? Another vote of thanks for your moderate moderation. Enjoy.
Matanuska Glacier, AK
Its tucked away in the Chugach.

dan ross

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Given the rise in social media, many Internet web forums have shriveled away or become hopelessly stale. Thanks for steering this board in ways members have continued to be very active.
This is the only site I frequent or am a member of - during Covid lockdown it was a godsend. I’m not on FB , Twitter or any of that .but this site is a haven with intelligent members who offer thoughtful insights on a variety of things. It’s like a friendly small town -everyone may not agree on everything but everyone seems to have the spirit of community. Thanks.

Sponsor