• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

OK Tricia, fashion advice needed

Slemers

Getting off the lift
Skier
My wife threatened to buy me this onesie. It's on sale for $85 . Can't imagine why...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210319-155425_Samsung Internet001.jpg
    Screenshot_20210319-155425_Samsung Internet001.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 20

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
Too late now, but I purposely bought red jacket/green pants for me and wife has blue jacket with orange helmet.

Those two color combinations are pretty jarring together, and that's to make the 'didn't see you' collisions less common... in theory.

This seemed to be a better solution than the neon jumpsuit, since you can still wear the jacket in town after skiing with jeans/dark pants without illuminating the room.

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Looks like it's all sold out now anyway. I guess we will have to wait until next year for a decision to be made (barring super sales at Lahoutt's when I am in Lincoln next week).
That's a bummer.
But at least you found an option.

Yeah I can do something different later if I want. Life is short.
Heck maybe you can have more than one kit.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Come to Copper and you'll fit in perfectly!
191034_620_A_1_1024x.png

red_outfit.png

Actually, they changed the ski school uniform this year. Different color pants and jacket.

What happens to all the old uniforms?

You can't let people ski in them. Giving them to the homeless in Denver would be the right thing to do, but the marketing department wouldn't approve. A bit too close to the truth.

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Old uniform is correct. It's been a few years since those. Last few seasons have been Under Armor. I'm still sporting Under Armor this season. We switch over to Mammut next season. I think we are the last to switch over. I believe they are stored for a season or two for a "just in case" moment.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Old uniform is correct. It's been a few years since those. Last few seasons have been Under Armor.
Are the Under Armor uniforms the same colors? This was just before the shutdown last year:

IMG_20200301_084227.jpg

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Were you hiking up the hill? :duck: :ogbiggrin:

I hiked up the hill both ways in the snow and I liked it! But I would never wear those dumbass pants above. I'd just go Hulk and let the pants split.

Sponsor