• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Olin Mark VI Comp SL 200cm

SpeedRoo

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I'm looking for a pair of Olin Mark VI Comp SL in 200cm length. They are to be used for display purposes so good cosmetic condition preferred. No need for bindings, just the skis. Appreciate any help finding a pair. Have added a photo so you know what I am after.

Roo

MK VI.jpg

LouD-Truckee

no drivel here....⛷️⛷️⛷️
Skier
I'm looking for a pair of Olin Mark VI Comp SL in 200cm length. They are to be used for display purposes so good cosmetic condition preferred. No need for bindings, just the skis. Appreciate any help finding a pair. Have added a photo so you know what I am after.

Roo

View attachment 64626
I have a pair of Mark VI gs... kinda olive green .... 195cm..... also mark IV comps 195cm and 880's kinda gunmetal blue, 195cm.... Tahoe....

TS
SpeedRoo

SpeedRoo

Skier
Thanks LouD, but I'm after the Comp SL in 200cm length. I'm sure there are some stashed away somewhere!
Roo

Adam Flores

Skier
I have a pair of Olin Mark VI Comp SL 185's. They are in pretty good condition. That doesn't quite fit your 200cm requirement but its something:)

James

Out There
Instructor

Roo

View attachment 64626
Look at those reverse direction brakes.! I guess that didn't last long.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

My dad bought me a brand new pair of those in (?) 1980. Had the compact (non exploding) Rotamats on them. Beautiful ski. The pair in the pic appears to have been shellacked or something; pretty sure the original finish was matte.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
My dad bought me a brand new pair of those in (?) 1980. Had the compact (non exploding) Rotamats on them. Beautiful ski. The pair in the pic appears to have been shellacked or something; pretty sure the original finish was matte.

People used to put "Ski Saver" clear tape on their topsheets to protect them from scratches back then.

mikerobwil

Skier

Roo

View attachment 64626
Hi Roo, I've owned many pairs of skis since I began in 1971 but my OLIN COP SL's are the only ones I've saved beyond my currently used skis. Mine are 200 cm and marked on the side with "200/203J33025." I've attached a picture of them if you still have an interest in completing your matched set. Michael Wilson

IMG_0739.jpg

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Hi Roo, I've owned many pairs of skis since I began in 1971 but my OLIN COP SL's are the only ones I've saved beyond my currently used skis. Mine are 200 cm and marked on the side with "200/203J33025." I've attached a picture of them if you still have an interest in completing your matched set. Michael Wilson

View attachment 171495
SpeedRoo was last seen online here on Apr 19, 2019. You may not get a reply. You could try sending a PM to @SpeedRoo.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January