• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Olympic Uniforms Revealed

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Instead of this being about the US Olympic Uniforms as it usually starts, I figured we'd leave it open to see all Uniforms as they are revealed.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
US Uniforms.

Aerials
Olympic Aerial kit.jpeg

Freeski
Olympic Freeski.jpeg

Moguls
Olympic Moguls.jpeg

Alpine
Olympic Alpine .jpeg

Nobody

Out of my mind, back in five.
Skier
I like them all , but the Alpine ones! :)
I remember in a past edition, the Albertville one, I think, the Spyder uniform was mostly white and sporting on the back an embroidered American Eagle with spread wings. I found it so excessive that was beautiful. I found it at my village shop and almost bought it, but for the excessive price tag...

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm surprised the mogul pants don't have knee patches so the judges can see the knees together (or apart) more easily. Any way you slice it, they're all better than the ones from Ralph Lauren or whoever.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Nice looking unis.
Have never understood white pants for a judged competitive skiing event. Judges seeing what your legs are doing, in the snow, is pretty important; why camouflage it?
Are onesies back? I missed the memo.

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm surprised the mogul pants don't have knee patches so the judges can see the knees together (or apart) more easily. Any way you slice it, they're all better than the ones from Ralph Lauren or whoever.
Yeah, that's the first thing I thought as well: mogul pants always have a band of color on the knees so they pop. This is especially important on those Spyder ones because they're off-white.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
+1 on the mogul pants. You will see blue or red knee pads added for sure. I do like the pullover top for that old school Mother Karen's or CB vibe..

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

I read somewhere else that the last uniforms were similar and then had the ability for the athlete/coaches to put the patches precisely where it would benefit them most. It makes sense since athletes leg lengths are different. I have short legs so if I put on a standard mogul pant the patches would probably be somewhere over my shins.

James

Out There
Instructor
I'm not really liking any of them but WTF do I know about fashion?
Well they’re at least not excessively cheesey. The bar has been so low over the years, but they’ve at least cleared it. The aerials look like circus performers, not the worst, alpine eh not the worst, and the symbol is some universal Gumby thing I guess.