• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

On-bike Bag for Rain Cape, Beanie etc..

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I ended up not needing nearly as much storage space as I thought I did, I can go out for 50-60 mile gravel ride with everything I need in a Medium Specialized saddle bag and my jersey pockets. I am getting a new gravel frame next spring and will have 3 bottle storage so for the longer rides where we have no access to water, I can ride with 3 bottles and a 4th in my jersey. otherwise, a couple of my wife's home-baked oat and banana nut bars and a few Honey Stinger chew packs and I'm good. I also ride with a Gore, shake dry jacket, Sun sleeves which also can be worn for warmth, 2 CO2 cartridges, multi-tool and a tubilito (inner tube) and Im set.

for road rides, access to water is easier so for a 65 plus mile road ride, I just need 2 bottles, oat bars and chews along with a tubilito and CO2 cartridges.

I am going to buy a water filtration purifier since Im getting into more remote gravel riding.

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
That Dill Pickle Gear small saddlebag is pretty efficient, I have to say. Very pricey to get it to Canada. Thanks everyone!

Sponsor