• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eastern Canada Ontario, Canada Ski resorts to close, please sign attached petition...

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Literally 2 hours before the announcement yesterday TO Police Twitter feed tweeted that arbitrary stop and question is illegal and they won't do it. We all know what the intent is..the police will do what they need to when they need to. But it won't be random arbitrary people.

1618668093729.png

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)
Just wondering, can anyone explain to me how me paddling out to the middle of nowhere, where I won't see another person for 5 day's of paddling will spread covid?

CLOSURE OF PUBLIC LANDS FOR RECREATIONAL CAMPING

Consolidation Period: From April 15, 2021 to the e-Laws currency date.

Note: This Order is revoked on April 29, 2021, unless it is extended. (See s. 7.0.8 of the Act)

No amendments.

This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
No camping in Provincial Parks. Although it's still a little cold for that anyways.

In your case it's probably the possibility of needing S&R. Which most likely isn't needed, but...

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Camping in the shoulder seasons is awesome. No bugs! :ogbiggrin: See the thing is, when some people think camping, like me, you think back woods camping. I've spent a week in Algonquin and other places and never seen anyone. However, many people think of camping as 3 pickups, a generator and 4 squares of 50. I think it's THAT camping that is the issue.

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)