• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Comparison Review Overview: 2017 Blizzard Quattro Collection

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
EDIT: Found it in Ski Essential's preview article. Even though still labelled "ti", the 8.0 has no carbon in its construction, which, of course, in unacceptable, since I pretty sure that even my little car-vent phone holder thingy has some carbon in its construction these days. Also, a little more tip and tail rocker, which doesn't really appeal to me.

The 8.0Ti still skis really, really well. It's not quite as snappy or as stiff as the skis that use carbon, but still quite powerful. Really smooth. Fun ski.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The 8.0Ti still skis really, really well. It's not quite as snappy or as stiff as the skis that use carbon, but still quite powerful. Really smooth. Fun ski.

Thanks, guys!

I currently still enjoy the dickens out of my old-ish G-Force Supersonics on the right days. Just pre-shopping for next year's indulgence!​

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For my 4444 post, I thought I would bump the Blizzard Quattro Preview thread. Look for this new collection of frontside skis on a ski wall near you.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I really enjoyed the Quattros that I skied.
My favorite was the 7.4 Ti
I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival at the store so I can fondle them.

Sponsor

Staff online