• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

rickg

Out on the slopes
Skier
Heading to Lake Tahoe with a local ski club. 5 of us want to go cat skiing for a day. Doing some research I found http://www.pacificcrestsnowcats.com/ I know it is too late for this question as we already signed up and paid a deposit, but has anyone gone cat skiing with this outfit? Talked to Brock on the phone and he seemed cool. Of course our experience will depend on conditions on the day we go but just wondering how they are in general. Either way we are stoked!

Rick G

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
What are your trip dates??
.... right now the BC is getting bonier by the minute. Prime corn can be found but be prepared.

TS
rickg

rickg

Out on the slopes
Skier
Our Snowcat date is 3-18. Will be staying at Heavenly that week.

Rick G

DoryBreaux

Not the Pixar Character
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
All I have ever heard about them is good things. I met one of the guys behind the scenes (I think it was John something, owner or manager?) and he seemed like a genuine dude.

Prosper

This is the way.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Our Snowcat date is 3-18. Will be staying at Heavenly that week.

Rick G
@rickg Did you end up skiing with Pacific Crest last year? If so, how was it? Looking into a cat skiing trip for a buddy's 50th birthday next year. Thanks!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@rickg Did you end up skiing with Pacific Crest last year? If so, how was it? Looking into a cat skiing trip for a buddy's 50th birthday next year. Thanks!
HERE is a Trip report from a few years ago. Some image links are broken but you can get an idea.