• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Panaracer Fire FR 2.4 26 inch tire

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Hi All,

I am looking to replace the Panaracer Fire FR 2.4 26 inch tire in my sons bike. He is 10 and really likes the red sidewalls. They do not make this tire anymore so if anyone has one or knows of NOS for sale please let me know. As you all know red tires make the bike go much faster :)
1622740840957.png

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Cant help with the tires but the ones in the pic are 24" btw or sure look like it.

Kids end up on bigger bikes so soon that in hindsight it could be better to save the money, but wth its only a few bucks!

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Cant help with the tires but the ones in the pic are 24" btw or sure look like it.

Kids end up on bigger bikes so soon that in hindsight it could be better to save the money, but wth its only a few bucks!
yeah those are tire pics I found online. His bike has the 26" version. He just grew into this bike so hoping we get 2-3 years out of it as the frame is a little on the large size for him. Very hard to find kids 26" full suspension bikes so glad we found this. Moving to an adult bike will be much easier given the supply :)

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@dovski I can see why your son likes those tires. I had a Stumpjumper that came with red tires. Indeed, I felt faster. :)

I don’t know where to locate those Panaracers, but Alibaba has tons of colored tires, LOL.

BUT WAIT! What about this? Aren’t these your Panaracer tires??

Last edited:
TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
@dovski I can see why your son likes those tires. I had a Stumpjumper that came with red tires. Indeed, I felt faster. :)

I don’t know where to locate those Panaracers, but Alibaba has tons of colored tires, LOL.

BUT WAIT! What about this? Aren’t these your Panaracer tires??
Thanks Wendy,

So those are the skinny version, my son has one of those for his rear tire and the 2.4 for the front. Given the trails we ride it would be nice to have the 2.4 front and back, and his front tire is ready for a refresh. Worst case scenario we will go with something else. Bottom line is he is 10 and really loves both biking and his bike, and as long as that continues we are all good :cool:

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I actually had the fire xc pro in 26 and they were a good tire. Threw them out though maybe i should check my garage.

Edit they didnt survive the purge. I have so much important stuff i mean i need those 20 saws and just picked up a 13amp Makita on the side of the road. Its the good light one with the low profile hand angle.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online