• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Patchskiing 2022

Stev

Orange Mocha Frappuccino
Skier
This thread is long overdue. Please be patient while I get caught up.
Feel free to add your own comments as well as photos and stories of your own patchskiing adventures.
Stay tuned. After the funky winter we had things should be fairly interesting later this summer and autumn.

I'll start with one from Monitor Pass on April, 3rd.
MPthreeIMG7905cr040322.jpg

More here:

More to come...

Pokitren

Booting up
Skier
This thread is long overdue. Please be patient while I get caught up.
Feel free to add your own comments as well as photos and stories of your own patchskiing adventures.
Stay tuned. After the funky winter we had things should be fairly interesting later this summer and autumn.

I'll start with one from Monitor Pass on April, 3rd.
MPthreeIMG7905cr040322.jpg

More here:

More to come...
Did you photograph yourself skiing in front of the camera? Or did someone photograph you? The pictures look great! The dogs seem to like it too :)

TS
Stev

Stev

Orange Mocha Frappuccino
Skier
Did you photograph yourself skiing in front of the camera? Or did someone photograph you? The pictures look great! The dogs seem to like it too :)
Thank you. Yes, I did. I use an old Canon SD 780 on a LEKI ski pole that has a camera mount when I unscrew one of the hand grips. I often use a custom setting on the Canon SD 780 that does a 30 second delay before taking a series of 10 pictures. Hopefully at least one out of the 10 shots turns out okay. Some of the other photos are taken by my wife using her iPhone.
Zooey and Hazel love the snow!

blackke17

I'd rather be at Alta
Skier
good stuff! love skiing when everyone else has given up for the season . bringing the dogs surely makes it even more fun

Sponsor

Staff online