• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Patrick Baines

Patrick Baines

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
New member from Charlotte, NC. My skiing was "back in the day"; 1960s-1980s. I did some club slalom racing with the Milwaukee Vagabond Ski Club against clubs from WI, IL, and MN. using the Marker Long Thong Bindings. My bindings are long gone. I'd like to find a vintage binding set. I've located the Marker Simplex Toe pair, like I used to use. I've been unable to locate the Marker LDS Long Thong swivel heel plate and latch. If anyone has any idea where I might get one I'm all ears. Thanks for listening.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
New member from Charlotte, NC. My skiing was "back in the day"; 1960s-1980s. I did some club slalom racing with the Milwaukee Vagabond Ski Club against clubs from WI, IL, and MN. using the Marker Long Thong Bindings. My bindings are long gone. I'd like to find a vintage binding set. I've located the Marker Simplex Toe pair, like I used to use. I've been unable to locate the Marker LDS Long Thong swivel heel plate and latch. If anyone has any idea where I might get one I'm all ears. Thanks for listening.
Welcome to the community. You should check out the Vintage Equipment section of the forum "All Things Marker" maybe you can find what you want, although not sure if people are willing to part with their vintage equipment.