• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
My only reaction to the 3rd Pfizer dose was extreme sleepiness. I slept for about 12 hours. That was it.

I was just trying to schedule mine between work and medical appointments. I may feel crappy enough after some of these procedures; I don't want to go in feeling sick.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
My only reaction to the 3rd Pfizer dose was extreme sleepiness. I slept for about 12 hours. That was it.
Yep that was mine to the booster too.
Got the Shingles shots in January, the 2nd one there knocked me in the dirt.
Got the 10 year booster for tetnis/whooping cough/whatever else they could pack in, (the alphabet soup one) soar arm was about it there.
Plan is to get the flu shot next week, and that is enough.

Starting to feel like a dartboard.

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So I seem to be having a little reaction to the shot. Woke up at 5:00 AM and I was nauseous, had some tea and little English muffin. That didn't stay down, still feeling uncomfortable and I was wondering does anyone know how long this will last? I have some appointments today and I don't want to reschedule.
Thanks
My DH said 24 hours

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Like @Daniel I had to get out yesterday because of the changing weather.
Back to the Henry Jackson Wilderness. My goal is the peak in the upper right.
IMG_0265.JPG

From the summit looking back. The lake on the right is the one from the previous photo.
IMG_0273.JPG

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
If it’s anything like the other two, everyone’s different. :-(

Take some Pepto?
The nauseousness has passed but it gave way to bad headache. Someone mentioned that you should not take OTC pain medicine for the shot I don't remember if it was Advil, Tylenol or something else. Anyone know anything about this?

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
The warning was not to take it prophylactically. After, I believe, is fine.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
The nauseousness has passed but it gave way to bad headache. Someone mentioned that you should not take OTC pain medicine for the shot I don't remember if it was Advil, Tylenol or something else. Anyone know anything about this?
We were told just the opposite, and to drink more (he meant water damn it).

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier

Yes. It’s fine to take either one afterwards. Just not before.

Sponsor

Staff online