• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pi

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Question: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?
Answer: Pumpkin Pi!

Question: What do you get when you take the moon and divide its circumference by its diameter?
Answer: Pi in the sky.

Question: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a bowl of ice cream by its diameter?
Answer: Pi a’la mode.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
That pie looks like a sad and confused cyclops.
Are you looking at it upside down because it looks like a smile to me. BTW it tastes delicious, I invited my sister and brother-in-law over for cherry pie and now it is almost half gone.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
Question: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?
Answer: Pumpkin Pi!

Question: What do you get when you take the moon and divide its circumference by its diameter?
Answer: Pi in the sky.

Question: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a bowl of ice cream by its diameter?
Answer: Pi a’la mode.
I have to like it three times, once for each math joke. I enjoy good math jokes, probably because I am a nerd and always will be, no matter how old I get.

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
I decided to go savoury. Quiche for dinner.
IMG_4360.jpeg

James

Out There
Instructor
Are you looking at it upside down because it looks like a smile to me. BTW it tastes delicious, I invited my sister and brother-in-law over for cherry pie and now it is almost half gone.
Where are the cherries from?

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

Skier
Where are the cherries from?
I don't know, I didn't question the baker, and the person at the counter was just working the cash register.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January