• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Please allow me to introduce myself ...

Tom Inca

Booting up
Skier
I'm not a man of wealth, and my taste is questionable, but I do love to ski. Mainly, in Vail and Mammoth, for the past 25 years, and a little bit at Pajarito before that. I took up skiing as an adult. My wife and her family were really into the ski racing scene. After many years of sucking, I am now an advanced skier. I am definitely not an expert. Taking the year off but hoping to live vicariously through tales of debauchery and glory here on SkiTalk.

Rostapher

All Praise Ullr
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome @Tom Inca! Lots of folks here from the SoCal area. If you haven't already "Watch" the Big Bear, etc. & Mammoth threads for info, updates and meetups, when that can be a thing again. Most of the Socal regulars post in those threads.

TS
T

Tom Inca

Booting up
Skier
Thanks Rostapher for the welcome! I passed on the Ikon pass this year, but if I end up getting vaccinated this season, I will definitely make it out to Mammoth for a few days. Getting vaccinated is a long shot, though, as I am in the bottom tier on the wait list.

Sponsor

Staff online