• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Plywood..

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I am a big fan of procrastination: You get the rest of the day off and tomorrow is already planned out. :ogbiggrin:

My favorite saying is "Don't do today what you can put off till tomorrow." :ogbiggrin:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Hardwood plywood has not changed here. Still all around $50-60 for a sheet.

If I needed to purchase a lot of 2x? stock, I would go to a local lumber mill. They have not raised their prices much and the product is way more superior.
Not many mills in my neck of the woods. Mostly big box stores and a few contractor supply houses. The old fashion lumber yard is pretty much a thing of the past around here.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
It looks like plywood and other building materials have come down from insane to just ridiculous. The price of plywood is now half what it was at it's peak which means it's only 2-3X as much as it had historically been. The same goes for framing lumber. I also just got updated pricing on an Andersen door that I priced a couple of months ago and it had gone up ~25%.
The biggest issue I've been running into lately is getting my materials in a timely manner or even getting an honest delivery date. The small local lumber yard I prefer to deal with is stuck in the middle. They pass on what their distributor tells them, usually with the appropriate amount of salt. They've been hearing, and passing on to me "it's on the truck and will come with tomorrow morning's delivery" for a couple of weeks. :rolleyes: Latest is it's coming Monday but I'll believe it when I see it sitting on my job site.

Sponsor

Staff online