Not I but I did imagine of a non profit structure where this chat platform is part of a larger cause to enable those who dont have an extra $50 to go skiing or get some warm gloves. It would take some effort.I know this was a joke but it's actually kind of interesting when you think about how much money "people who have a lot of money" really have. I.e., for 99.99% of us we are not going to spend a huge chunk of our retirement savings on SkiTalk. However, for the other 0.01% $100K is chump change. If one of those people were to step up you'd be a fair bit ahead. Obviously you'd need someone very savvy to find and woo the person, and a plan for kickbacks / tax evasion. I mean philanthropy breaks. Who has a background as a Major Gifts Officer for a big university or charity?
Its automatic.Your post mentions that $50 or more allows for the “option” of not getting pop-ups. Is this something we have to disable in our account settings?
I have no problem with those who don't believe in or don't want to donate expressing their opinion.^ ok so maybe its time to close this down lest it become a one sided pugathon. Unless that’s what you donated for )
I find that the personal comments and different views add some value.