• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
280098610_529315492194047_1449585994261789227_n.jpg

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
If you think that's too dark... then don't read the rest of that comic. (It's called "Cyanide & Happiness"... and it gets dark, dirty, and wrong a lot of times, but is also very, very funny sometimes.)
I was recording an album (vinyl to digital) when I saw that. The final song was "Jump, Jump, Jump" about suicide. I was already on the dark side. :(

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
When I lived in Florida, cockroaches used to run through the grass ahead of the lawnmower. They were usually faster. Usually. My policy was, "not trying to get them, not trying to avoid them." That is probably why the cockroaches in the house were so fast--I was trimming the slow gene out of the gene pool.

But anthills? You never run over anthills in FL because they might be fire ants. You do not piss off fire ants. Not twice anyway.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
When I lived in Florida, cockroaches used to run through the grass ahead of the lawnmower. They were usually faster. Usually. My policy was, "not trying to get them, not trying to avoid them." That is probably why the cockroaches in the house were so fast--I was trimming the slow gene out of the gene pool.

But anthills? You never run over anthills in FL because they might be fire ants. You do not piss off fire ants. Not twice anyway.
Back to dark humor....

Sponsor

Staff online