• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
My dad was there and succumbed to multiple myeloma a few years ago. Luckily, my mother is working through the AZ Veterans instead of one of the 5 jillion attorney offices offering to help. The number of ads on TV is nuts.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
My dad was there and succumbed to multiple myeloma a few years ago. Luckily, my mother is working through the AZ Veterans instead of one of the 5 jillion attorney offices offering to help. The number of ads on TV is nuts.
Because I live in South Jersey most of the TV stations are broadcasting out of Philadelphia. Have you ever heard the expression "Always hire a Philadelphia Lawyer" well about 75% of the TV commercials are by Lawyers and they are pushing two major law suits one is about the Baby Powder and the other is about the water at Camp Lejeune. We can't watch TV for 30 minutes without seeing a Lawyer commercial.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Those rafters have birds mouth cuts, so the joist hangers aren't needed anyway. But if you're gonna do it, do it right.
That seem unusual to have a birds mouth on the top end of the rafters. Usually the top end of the rafters is a plumb cut and the birds mouth sits on the sill plate of the wall. The upside down hanger bracket in the photo are online used for horizontal beams.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
310312746_637656397726471_102804007543898580_n.jpg

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
When you finish a donut where does the hole go?

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
After a particularly poor round, a golfer spotted a lake as he walked despondently up the 18th.
He looked at his caddie and said, "I've played so badly all day, I think I'm going to drown myself in that lake."
The caddie, quick as a flash, replied, "I’m not sure you could keep your head down that long."