• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
1669137648337.jpeg

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Annnnd this is why my wife isnt allowed to make thanksgiving dinner or lasagna.

She treats me like a god. Serves me burnt offerings.
Her cultural food favorite is "last days of Pompey"
(swear to God) when the smoke alarm goes off, the kids yell "Moms cooking"
She recently made "darkened crunchies". The box said Brownies but I guess it was mislabeled.
Our oven temp goes up to Hiroshima

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
BEST. PRODUCT. EVER.

View attachment 183803

And YES, it is real. For those of us in states with rational cannabis laws.
A little weed, a little tryptophan...nap time (even if the tryptophan doesn't really make you sleepy it's a good story!)

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
A little weed, a little tryptophan...nap time (even if the tryptophan doesn't really make you sleepy it's a good story!)
I want to know what genius figured out that they could use tryptophan as a scientific sounding excuse to take a nap!

beginnerskier96

Putting on skis
Skier
I was expecting a call from a doctor a few weeks before about my health. Turns out they decided to leave me in the dark regarding it all. I then made many calls in order to chase things up. I decided to finally request a proper face to face appointment to discuss things privately at the hospital. I had a full scan done to check so this was to let me know the result and hopefully sit down to explain my treatment options.
But unfortunately nothing is ever simple in hospital land. Oh no you have doctors who cancel most of my important appointments, and so many other nightmare situations. This all is beyond me. Finally I happen to learn that yes all is well. Cue one glass of white wine and happy smiles. A welcome end to this whole health saga in other words. Just in time for Christmas too. Next time when this happens I will politely insist on a email. Doctors are funny.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ I think I ate some of these at a Lutheran church supper 50 years ago.

Sponsor

Staff online