• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
1669190367211.png

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
BEST. PRODUCT. EVER.

View attachment 183803

And YES, it is real. For those of us in states with rational cannabis laws.
Kind of bass ackwards. You have to be high to think that bagged store bought gravy is worth any more than a garnish for dog food. You wouldnt be high until after you made that mistake, and you cant feed this to the dog.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
Kind of bass ackwards. You have to be high to think that bagged store bought gravy is worth any more than a garnish for dog food. You wouldnt be high until after you made that mistake, and you cant feed this to the dog.
Although you have a point, if I were making thanksgiving dinner for my extended family, I would just make real gravy and add the powder as a thickener instead of flour or corn starch. Problem solved. Guests happy. Very happy.

The alternative perspective is this: Would you put up w/ crappy gravy in order to ensure a happy family?

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Although you have a point, if I were making thanksgiving dinner for my extended family, I would just make real gravy and add the powder as a thickener instead of flour or corn starch. Problem solved. Guests happy. Very happy.

The alternative perspective is this: Would you put up w/ crappy gravy in order to ensure a happy family?
I dont make crappy gravy which is why my family is happy

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Yeah, infused cheese and crackers or hors d'oeuvres(I admit I had to look up the correct spelling) would be more appropriate...or you could do like most of my family and just go smoke a joint or a couple of bong hits before dinner.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah. I'm pretty sure that you don't want to know.
Ha! OK, I did some Googling... I was aware of the procedure, but hadn't seen the implements like that.

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Yeah, infused cheese and crackers or hors d'oeuvres(I admit I had to look up the correct spelling) would be more appropriate...or you could do like most of my family and just go smoke a joint or a couple of bong hits before dinner.
Or, just eat dinner

Turoa Kiwi

JH
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

I assume those are rubber? But I don't know what they are...

Ha! OK, I did some Googling... I was aware of the procedure, but hadn't seen the implements like that.

Interesting engraving on the tool too......It does make you wonder......
Discretion advised