• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Bed Bugs !

1614479631711.png

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
I am not sure about this one? Is it five people on a quad chair? A full chair in the time of Covid-19? An old photo that I can't see clear enough to get the joke? A little help please.
5 on a quad. Also, seems to be going downhill. But maybe it is just one of those places where a chair goes over a knoll and then back down a bit, before continuing upward. Als, hard to tell, but I swear the two on the right have no skis/snowboard.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I am not sure about this one? Is it five people on a quad chair? A full chair in the time of Covid-19? An old photo that I can't see clear enough to get the joke? A little help please.
It just happened. It is quad chair with 5 people. If you look closely you'll recognize it as the Rocky Chair at Breck. It was posted on a local FB page.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
It just happened. It is quad chair with 5 people. If you look closely you'll recognize it as the Rocky Chair at Breck. It was posted on a local FB page.
Thanks, sadly I have never been to Breck so I would not recognize that chair. Maybe someday I will get that chance.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
5 on a quad. Also, seems to be going downhill. But maybe it is just one of those places where a chair goes over a knoll and then back down a bit, before continuing upward. Als, hard to tell, but I swear the two on the right have no skis/snowboard.
Definitely up the hill. Horseshoe Bowl is the backdrop. I think they all have sliding gear on their feet. At least they have the bar down. That makes it extra cozy.

Sponsor

Staff online