• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
96EF0561-E881-41E2-AE3A-9270C3113DCD.jpeg

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My plan includes keeping a sharp knife in my pocket in case I have a field dressing opportunity.
With that approach, if you lived near me in Loudoun County Virginia you would never need to buy meat at the grocery store again, ever! Out here they are like seagulls at the beach, they are everywhere. It’s like playing dodgeball trying to drive at night around here this time of year.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Last edited:

Turoa Kiwi

JH
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The room was full of pregnant women with their partners. The class was in full swing.
The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe and was telling the men how to give the necessary help and assurance to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy.
She said, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier. Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."
She looked at the men in the room, "Gentlemen, remember - you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."
The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information.
After a few moments, a man at the back of the room slowly raised his hand.
"Yes," said the instructor.
"I was just wondering, would it be all right if she carries a golf bag?

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The room was full of pregnant women with their partners. The class was in full swing.
The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe and was telling the men how to give the necessary help and assurance to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy.
She said, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier. Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."
She looked at the men in the room, "Gentlemen, remember - you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."
The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information.
After a few moments, a man at the back of the room slowly raised his hand.
"Yes," said the instructor.
"I was just wondering, would it be all right if she carries a golf bag?
And he died shortly there after, rumor has it he was beaten to death with golf clubs by a bunch if pregnant women, several other men where injured in the event.

On a side note, I know someone that swam a 5km open water event 2 days before giving birth.