• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

geepers

Skiing the powder
Skier
1663714878927.png

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Forget that, it does not punish and expose the lunch thieves, I prefer the Ground Zero (321,900 scoville) in a tasty morsel bait.

One screaming and crying food thief exposed :ogcool:.
I have a hot peppers at work story, not a lunch stealing coworker but a bragging one.
This woman I worked with was bragging that she loved hot peppers and the hotter the better. I was telling some people I worked with that my wife made some chili using these hot peppers that she has gotten at a produce market. The sign at the market just said "Hot Peppers" no name about the type of peppers they were and I said they were very hot. So this coworker said she would love to try them, I said I would bring a couple in to let her try them. The next day I did bring in a few, and that day at lunch this woman added one to her lunch that was something with rice. About a third on the way through lunch I see that the woman was pushing the rice around with her fork sliding the cut up hot pepper bits out of the rice and her eyes are red and watering. She wouldn't admit they were too hot but it was a little funny to me since she bragged how much she liked hot peppers. So a couple of days later one of my other coworkers was also saying how he liked hot peppers also and she volunteered to share the peppers I had given her with him. She comes to work the next day with a bag of the peppers I gave her but she had her glasses on and not her contact lenses. It turns out that she must have touched the peppers before trying to put her contacts in and when she tried to put the contacts in they burned her eyes and could not keep the contacts in and she had to use her regular glasses. So just touching these peppers was to much for her.

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)
I have a hot peppers at work story, not a lunch stealing coworker but a bragging one.
This woman I worked with was bragging that she loved hot peppers and the hotter the better. I was telling some people I worked with that my wife made some chili using these hot peppers that she has gotten at a produce market. The sign at the market just said "Hot Peppers" no name about the type of peppers they were and I said they were very hot. So this coworker said she would love to try them, I said I would bring a couple in to let her try them. The next day I did bring in a few, and that day at lunch this woman added one to her lunch that was something with rice. About a third on the way through lunch I see that the woman was pushing the rice around with her fork sliding the cut up hot pepper bits out of the rice and her eyes are red and watering. She wouldn't admit they were too hot but it was a little funny to me since she bragged how much she liked hot peppers. So a couple of days later one of my other coworkers was also saying how he liked hot peppers also and she volunteered to share the peppers I had given her with him. She comes to work the next day with a bag of the peppers I gave her but she had her glasses on and not her contact lenses. It turns out that she must have touched the peppers before trying to put her contacts in and when she tried to put the contacts in they burned her eyes and could not keep the contacts in and she had to use her regular glasses. So just touching these peppers was to much for her.
A friend of mine burned his fingers (mildly) while making ceviche. Gotta be careful with those hot peppers.
Personally, I like the Scotch Bonnet peppers. Other peppers are hotter (e.g. Ghost Peppers), but I think the Scotch Bonnet ones taste better.

Sponsor