• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA PRESEASON SALE on BLOSSOM and LUSTI skis is on now!

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
Blossom-Skis-Premier-Skis-Sale-August 2022.jpg

We finally finished updating our site and our PRESEASON SALE is LIVE! We've priced the skis as competitively as possible. You can preorder and catch these sale prices until Labor Day (September 5th). The details:
  1. Orders placed during the sale will be shipped as soon as full payment is made and our shipments have been received from our factories. Delivery of skis ordered during the sale will be delivered no later than September 30th, 2022.
  2. You can secure your preorder with a $200 deposit which will sent to you by invoice or pay for your order in full when placing the order. Orders paid in full during the preseason sale will receive an additional $50 discount.
  3. All orders can be canceled at any time prior to delivery. If canceled, your deposit or full payment will be immediately refunded.
  4. You can return any new and unused products for a period of 60 days for a full refund.
  5. We have a buy-back program: while some conditions apply, if you try the skis and don't like them, we will buy them back. Ask us for details!
You can find our website here:

Cheers!
Mike

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Mike, does Blossom make a ski that’s particularly good for mogul skiing?
Their GS ski is the platform that is used for the hart F17 that is an Olympic medaling ski. But in Bloossom's retail like the Numero Uno N*1 SC would be a real nice compliment bump ski for someone who is looking to progress into zipper line bump skiing.

https://www.skitalk.com/threads/2022-blossom-numero-uno-n°1-sc.24187/

throw a Pivot on that and you wll have a pretty good option.

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

SkiTalk Sponsor
Mike, does Blossom make a ski that’s particularly good for mogul skiing?

As Phil suggests, the No.1 SC would be a good choice as it doesn't contain a Titanal layer. Blossom also makes 3 skis specifically designed for moguls ranging from a World Cup competition ski to a bit less aggressive. While we don't put them on our website due to lack of demand, we can custom order them.

Mike

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Their GS ski is the platform that is used for the hart F17 that is an Olympic medaling ski. But in Bloossom's retail like the Numero Uno N*1 SC would be a real nice compliment bump ski for someone who is looking to progress into zipper line bump skiing.

https://www.skitalk.com/threads/2022-blossom-numero-uno-n°1-sc.24187/

throw a Pivot on that and you wll have a pretty good option.
Woot. Thank you!

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I kind of wonder if the Blossom ladies’ ski would be better for my purposes based on Tricia’s review?

I’m also (surprisingly) chonky/fairly muscle dense so I’m not sure whether I should consider going low 150s or high 150s which is what I normally ski, but might be helpful to go shorter in order to better progress on moguls…

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

SkiTalk Sponsor
I kind of wonder if the Blossom ladies’ ski would be better for my purposes based on Tricia’s review?

I’m also (surprisingly) chonky/fairly muscle dense so I’m not sure whether I should consider going low 150s or high 150s which is what I normally ski, but might be helpful to go shorter in order to better progress on moguls…

The No.1 Lady is fairly narrow-waisted at 67 mm and, IMO, would offer plenty of quickness in the bumps, so if you normally ski on a high 150's ski, the 159 should work fine. How tall are you?

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

SkiTalk Sponsor
Hmm. In that case, if you are a strong skier, I would say 159. If you feel like bumps are a real weakness in your skiing and you are looking to improve, then get the 153.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The No.1 Lady is fairly narrow-waisted at 67 mm and, IMO, would offer plenty of quickness in the bumps, so if you normally ski on a high 150's ski, the 159 should work fine. How tall are you?
The Lady and SC are the same construction, just different shapes, the Lady will be a shorter turn radius and the SC longer.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

I skied it in the bumps a fair bit and really enjoyed it.
As Mike and Phil said...quick.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The Lusti 87 and 95 are really good skis. Really good.

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
Never heard of Lusti skis. How do they compare to the bigger names as a FIS SL or GS ski?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Never heard of Lusti skis. How do they compare to the bigger names as a FIS SL or GS ski?
I have not been on their true FIS skis but the skis that we have reviewed ski well above their price points.

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have not been on their true FIS skis but the skis that we have reviewed ski well above their price points.
What's the flex profile like? More stiff through the tails or more balanced?

Any of them love sweeping gs carves with some versatility?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What's the flex profile like? More stiff through the tails or more balanced?

Any of them love sweeping gs carves with some versatility?
Read the reviews that are posted.

Sponsor