• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA PRESEASON SALE on BLOSSOM and LUSTI skis is on now!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For those buying Lusti CWR skis, talk to me first before mounting, I am not fully convinced the factory markings are correct.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
The Lady and SC are the same construction
Hm. I don't think so. I think the SC lacks metal. Went around on this once.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Order in for a new pair of 170cm Blossom AM77s!

I have the Vist Crossover II, a very, very similar ski made in the same factory (same dimensions but with slightly different construction) which I absolutely love but since I lost some weight I have a hard time bending the 176s. The AM77 will replace the Vists. I have a pair of Pivot 14s waiting to go on them.

Thanks to Mike at @Premier Skis for also making himself available to answer questions. His knowledge of the skis is so valuable, and along with @Philpug, I've been guided in the right direction. Mike steered me away from the Lusti MP77 and PC71, although he did say the PC71 is his favorite Lusti ski!

TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor

I have the Vist Crossover II, a very, very similar ski made in the same factory (same dimensions but with slightly different construction) which I absolutely love but since I lost some weight I have a hard time bending the 176s. The AM77 will replace the Vists. I have a pair of Pivot 14s waiting to go on them.

Thanks to Mike at @Premier Skis for also making himself available to answer questions. His knowledge of the skis is so valuable, and along with @Philpug, I've been guided in the right direction. Mike steered me away from the Lusti MP77 and PC71, although he did say the PC71 is his favorite Lusti ski!

Doug,

Come on man, don't say bad things about my Lusti line :D! I only steered you away from the Lusti only because of what you wanted to do and not because they aren't good skis. Lusti builds great skis and are a bargain to boot!

Mike

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Doug,

Come on man, don't say bad things about my Lusti line :D! I only steered you away from the Lusti only because of what you wanted to do and not because they aren't good skis. Lusti builds great skis and are a bargain to boot!

Mike

Sorry I worded that poorly. You did exactly what I needed, which was to steer me to the right ski for ME based on the conditions I ski on. It is much appreciated!!!

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
You know what you're getting into since you had the Vist version; but you'll absolutely love these brand new. I put about 10-12 days on my 170's and the factory tune was so spot on that I didn't take them to the shop yet. New 1/3 tune will be for this coming season. Congrats @Dougb!

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You know what you're getting into since you had the Vist version; but you'll absolutely love these brand new. I put about 10-12 days on my 170's and the factory tune was so spot on that I didn't take them to the shop yet. New 1/3 tune will be for this coming season. Congrats @Dougb!

I agree 100%. I can’t wait to get on them. I hope more users take advantage of this great sale and support a site sponsor as well. WIN-WIN.

SkierGolferNH

Putting on skis
Instructor
I'm interested in ordering these but am confused on the pricing. It says $600 and then "an additional discount up to $100" and then an additional $50 for paying in full. Does that make the price $450?

1661952745913.png

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Premier Skis

Premier Skis

Distributor of Lusti skis
SkiTalk Sponsor
I'm interested in ordering these but am confused on the pricing. It says $600 and then "an additional discount up to $100" and then an additional $50 for paying in full. Does that make the price $450?

The additional discounts are automatically applied once you go through the checkout process as well was the prompt payment discount (which, by the way, will disappear after the same ends). Lusti's are discounted an additional $75 on checkout while Blossom's are discounted an additional $100. The final price for the ski above would be $475 + $40 shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump for the last day of this sale!

I just pulled the trigger on a pair of the Pure 99s in 188.

Stoked for some new snow toys!!!

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just? You have been lamenting for months, or at least is felt like months ;)

Yup. Thank you and others in the other thread for your patience.

They should look interesting with the RED Attttttack 13s I have sitting in the garage.

(never sure how many A's or T's to use for that binder) ;)

Sponsor