• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PREVIEW: 2023 Kastle K130P Ski Boot

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Kastle-Ski-Boot-SkiTalk-Pugliese.jpeg

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article 2023 Kastle K130P Ski Boot. Please add to the discussion here.

Last edited:

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Boo - It's a yabba dabba don't from me then on width

I don't really understand the commercial logic for getting into a full boot line (particularly as that implies multiple width/last options + touring/hybrid pin in time) when so many players are already at it. Unless of course this really is a pivot/rebrand of Roxa to a more premium segment.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
More than we would like to see.
I assume you never want to see them unless really needing to save weight... care to take a guess what percent of non-lightweight boots have hollow lugs in a rough sense? 10% 25% 50%?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I assume you never want to see them unless really needing to save weight... care to take a guess what percent of non-lightweight boots have hollow lugs in a rough sense? 10% 25% 50%?
Exactly it is a weight saving measure. I cam see it on lightweight (sub 1800g) boots, but a PU boot like this, it is not necessary. I would say a good perpetration of light boots, that are weight conscious have hollowed lugs, I know my K2 Recon Pro's are but my Langes are not.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
I like the idea of ski boots perpetrating

Flaking and perpetrating but scared to kick reality....

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester