• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pugski Is Now SkiTalk.com

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
Congratulations, and good choice on the new name. I've been meaning to order some new straps, please drop some new stickers in with my order. :)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you ordered swag in the past month, your sticker should arrive today or tomorrow...or if you are in Canada, soon.

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
I presume I will soon have some SkiTalk glasses that will need to be trained in how to hold brown liquor for consumption by the much more experienced PugSki glasses. I wasn’t planning on any additional housebreaking tasks this year, but I’m up for the challenge.

Many congrats guys. Really happy for you.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's a strange thing to wake up to but it makes a lot of sense. Congrats on expanding to the point where this was a necessary change!

I'm still going to be a Pug at heart... ogsmile

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Congratulations on the change! From a marketing and growth standpoint it certainly makes sense, although it's much less distinctive. When I'd mention Pugski to the uninitiated, the typical reaction was "WTH is that?". I just hope we don't lose some of the "small town feel" that Pugski has had over it's existence.

Are we still "Pugs" or are we "Skitalkers"? Maybe we should have a contest to come up with a name-could provide hours of amusement! :ogbiggrin:
We will always be the Pugs, or Pugseters.
Leaving the Powered by Pugski.com is intended to embrace the roots of how we got started.
If you use the URL Pugski.com it will always come to this site.

Congratulations! Thank goodness for Goo Gone's sticker lifter pack to aid in the switch, lol.
I have both stickers on my computer. Probably always will.
PugSki is dead. Long live SkiTalk, powered by PugSki!!!!!
Let the Pug lay on the rug next to you while you SkiTalk. :)
It's a strange thing to wake up to but it makes a lot of sense. Congrats on expanding to the point where this was a necessary change!

I'm still going to be a Pug at heart... ogsmile
We all will!

Sponsor

Staff online