• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review Pugski Ladies Puffy

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
One of the options to support Pugski is a Ladies Puffy. As I needed to support the forum and wanted a Puffy this looked like a good option.

And it is!! I wore it last weekend at Tremblant with my Salomon jacket. Normally I wear an Eddie Bauer Ascent down sweater with that jacket. But I wanted to test this "puffy" out.

The puffy has soft stretchy panels on the side. It is somewhat form fitting. The neck does up high so little air going down the neck. The 2 pockets are a good size. No interior pockets, but the Eddie Bauer didn't have them either.

Warm.....it is warm enough for Tremblant!!

My only complaint is that I find the jacket a little long. My Salomon coat barely covers it. Also the pockets are too small to allow my Samsung S5 to fit horizontally. I can do that in the EB. But that not a big problem. I just moved my wallet into that pocket and used the cargo pocket in the Salomon for my phone.

Next weekend we are supposed to have a really cold day on Saturday. I'll be testing it again with the Avalanche suit!

Sponsor

Staff online