• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
@ctsnow, thank you for the Kastle FXs. They look great.

@Jed Peters Thank you for the Renouns. They will be fun and a littler newer than my other pair.

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Philpug Thanks for heads up on the '20 Laser AX. It seems about 10% stiffer, higher end performance, compared to the 2017 version. I like it. We be listing the '17 soon.

Magwai

Novice skier, expert faller!!!
Skier
Thanks @Dwight for a great deal on so carbon poles!!

pjs32000

Booting up
Skier
Purchased a pair of Kastle FX96s with bindings from @ARL67 . Entire transaction was smooth as silk, it was one of the best online sales transactions I've ever experienced. Poster is a great seller, skis arrived in stated condition, shipping was timely, items were well packaged to prevent damage, seller was very responsive in PMs, extraordinarily fair on pricing (e.g., lowered price after discovering shipping costs were less than originally expected). Do not hesitate to do business with this poster.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Had a great purchase of Technica ZeroG boots from @chopchop . Described as basically new, which they are. Just what you’d find at a shop. Even came with the 27size 1/16 inch shims and wrench. Boots arrived about the time they were paid for. chop chop!

James goes AT.

Walks

Booting up
Skier
You're quite welcome. I already miss them! I'm glad they've made it to a good home.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier

waxloaf

Booting up
Skier
@richddt is a legit seller - we had some shipping issues with fedex from the great white north and he was awesome about staying on top of them to get the skis delivered. Would happily do business again.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
My Lenz heated mittens and heated socks arrived from @cjasus730, Kudos! UPS was slow in shipping across the country but everything arrived in great condition. The items were in their original packaging, and a pair of extra RCB1200 batteries were included as well.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
@Wendy , thanks for the Fischer RC4 The Curv skis. Negotiated a very nice price, sent quickly in original box, well packaged. The bases are in great condition! You never know what the bases are going to be like on used skis until they arrive, and these are in FANTASTIC shape.

All we need now is snow. Is anyone selling snow?

https://www.pugski.com/threads/fischer-rc4-mycurv-carving-skis-171cm-great-for-men-too.20366/

@Wendy , these skis are quickly becoming my favorite of the quiver. The conditions have been more groomer/firm/cruising and these skis fit the bill perfectly. Hopefully we'll be skiing more deeper unpacked snow in a week or two and I'll let these sit in the pod while I use wider/longer skis. But so far this season (17 days) I really like these. Thanks!

Sponsor

Staff online