• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Magwai

Novice skier, expert faller!!!
Skier
Thanks to @Jay for getting me out his lightly used enforcer 93s accurately described and was super easy to work with

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Have to say I had a great experience buying bindings from @SkiTheBoat. He went above and beyond to get me some new Powerrail plates, and then when the whole package turned out to have a higher shipping bill than we planned he refused to take more $$$. Therefore, I'm making a donation to @Philpug 's site for the amount I think @SkiTheBoat decided to eat. Great transaction, fast shipping and super helpful. Thanks to all!

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
kudos @WadeHoliday! Thanks for the goggles! I was after the photochromic lens and it is in great condition and the lowlight, the yellow lens looks great also. Thanks also for all the extra goggles you threw in! As I said, I can never have too many goggles around. I cannot say how often my son (or one of his friends) has arrived missing something they need! Thanks for the front door delivery also ... above and beyond. The deal was actually a steal so I'm throwing in a donation to the site.

Last edited:

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A shout out to @Philpug. I feel like I won the lotto with the Augment AM98 skis I just purchased. He had them mounted, superbly boxed and delivered to the UPS store the very next morning. They are now drying off in my garage after skiing today.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Bought some Nordica Hot Rod Hell Divers from Phil back in his Sierra Trading Post days. So loved those those ski. They are still my rock skis but they are a bit on the floppy side.

Roby lukens

Putting on skis
Skier
Thanks @ScotSkier for two pair of fis sls. A pair of his 2011 ( i think ) blizzard training skis that were my first fis sls and were great and a pair of new old stock 2015 ( i believe ) head isl rds that are the best skis i’ve ever had.

chris1967

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A shout out to DougB who sold me those gorgeous VIST Crossover w/412 bindings. Honestly, the most rewarding ski purchase I think I've made to date. Holy hell Batman - these things are just a blast!
I'm really not a good skier, but I just love the sport so I've bought/ski'd many frontside/carving skis including Stockli, Brahma, Enforcers, Head, etc.. and the Vist to me are really just so amazing (also the first time I've been on a ski with binding plates so I'm sure that has something to do with the magic). Got 2 glorious days on em' at Palisades this week and am now more melancholy than usual that the season is over. It's gonna be a long summer.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks @chris1967, I'm so glad you liked them! They really are superb handmade Italian skis from the @Blossom Skis factory.

Second pair is still available: $150 (plus shipping). $50 of that goes to SkiTalk!

Attachments

• 7 - DAsw5Du.jpg
    7 - DAsw5Du.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 8 - Su9OYwa.jpg
    8 - Su9OYwa.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 9 - wJzwDO3.jpg
    9 - wJzwDO3.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 10 - CMZYtxP.jpg
    10 - CMZYtxP.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 11 - LxklOMp.jpg
    11 - LxklOMp.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 20

flying_j

Notorious Truant
Skier
Thank you to @Brad J for dealing with my scheduling hassles and selling me a pair of Kastle MX74 skis in precisely the condition advertised: perfect and tuned precisely to a T. A real friendly and great guy to deal with.

Cheers!
:beercheer:

udailey

Browsing Garage sale and eBay
Skier
Richddt sold me a pair of kastle xx110 for a very reasonable price and then when shipping got insane he offered to split it with me. Skis showed up on time and in condition befitting a good deal as they are well used but they were also well cared for. Gouges we're perfectly ptex'd. Also, the binding holes matched perfectly with my new marker squire 12! I was thrilled. Mounting bindings was about three minutes per ski! Nice. I'll have to sharpen them and throw a treatment of phantom on them but I'm excited to dive into the glades with these skis.

Sponsor

Staff online