• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow within a week we have photos of Anders and his GF !

slemmo

Getting on the lift
Skier
Have to say, he throws hard balls but you learn fast. We started on GS skis on new groomers with about 2-3cm wet snow on top. My Volkl GS Masters which have been nice and predictable was suddenly completely unpreditcable and threw me off balance constantly and I just felt like an idiot. So I either have to learn how to use them in these conditions or use something else. Probably the latter. So I switched to S9 FIS SL that @anders_nor brought for me to test, and well, I'm short and fat, so I started with feeling them out a bit, and kinda threw them into the turns, and it's maybe the most fun I've had on skis this season. It was like jumping into the turn, and it loaded you up and threw you into the next turn like a trampoline. I felt like a real slalom skier...almost.

Last edited:

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
yesterday when @slemmo skied it was slushy groomer, with fresh snow on top makeing you feel like you were stuck at times when gliding with to much base, and give way when engageing edges. you were able to lay TRENCHES though with boot marks on edges.

and @Tony Storaro is correct :) its my clothes though ;)

fresh thursday pic from the snow for @ARL67 , this is the day before I skied with @slemmo , and it kept snowing on part of mountain after they groomed

1680973835723.png

Last edited:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
yesterday when @slemmo skied it was slushy groomer, with fresh snow on top makeing you feel like you were stuck at times when gliding with to much base, and give way when engageing edges. you were able to lay TRENCHES though with boot marks on edges.

and @Tony Storaro is correct :) its my clothes though ;)

Speaking of clothes-a side question-can you compare the fit of Norrona to that of Patagonia? Ever been in a Patagonia bibs/pants?

Sponsor

Staff online