• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Remember the old early 90's salomon ad?

MNskier

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think it was for the S3, drawing of a skier's view going down an icy night slalom race? Someone posted it several months ago or so on the ST facebook feed, but now I can't find it.
I've been coaching on my old hill that my daughter is now training on and standing up on the start ramp at night all I keep thinking of that ad- loved it at the time, still do. I'd like to print a small poster size version or something for above my tuning bench.

Also, would really love to find a red atomic or nordica skis banner too, anyone ever see those for sale? Would be cool to get one for my daughters room...

Thanks!

Reactions: ejj

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I think it was for the S3, drawing of a skier's view going down an icy night slalom race? Someone posted it several months ago or so on the ST facebook feed, but now I can't find it.
I've been coaching on my old hill that my daughter is now training on and standing up on the start ramp at night all I keep thinking of that ad- loved it at the time, still do. I'd like to print a small poster size version or something for above my tuning bench.

Also, would really love to find a red atomic or nordica skis banner too, anyone ever see those for sale? Would be cool to get one for my daughters room...

Thanks!
SKI Jan 1992 - Salomon - Pugski - Petersen.jpg

TS
M

MNskier

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh yeah, that's it! My I ask how you got that? Just wondering if there is a higher res file available somewhere.

Thank you!

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh yeah, that's it! My I ask how you got that? Just wondering if there is a higher res file available somewhere.

Thank you!

I have a big collection - I scanned it.

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

Thank you!

Let me know what size and I'll scan at a higher resolution.

TS
M

MNskier

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Let me know what size and I'll scan at a higher resolution.

Whoops, just saw your response. That's so nice of you! When you say "what size" are you talking file size, dpi, or ?

Thanks!

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Whoops, just saw your response. That's so nice of you! When you say "what size" are you talking file size, dpi, or ?

Thanks!

I scanned at 23.2" x31.845" at 200 dpi. You can scale up or down a bit to fit on what you like.

1614191575597.png

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Also PM with your email so I can send it. (too large to post).
@MNskier

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online