• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The Citadel 106 has been a vision of ours since the inception of RENOUN. Wider, lighter, carbon fiber. More HDT, less chatter. Everything you need to build a super ski unlike any other. After 3 years of R&D - Research & Dreaming, we’ve made it a reality.
Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.24.55 AM.png

[URL='https://renoun.celeryshop.com/checkout?product_id=5a7e247863f4b314002fcf76']RESERVE YOURS NOW[/URL]
Lengths available - 178-185, 191
Renoun Citadel.png

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Very interesting. I'd like to put it up against some other early rise wider skis to see if it "slaps" less on groomers. You still have to get back to the lift from the powder!

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

davjr96

Getting off the lift
Skier
Is there an advertised weight to go along with "carbon fiber" and 'lighter"? Could make a great side-country touring ski if light enough...

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If I was doing side/back country I would give these a serious look. They claim it is their "widest and lightest" ski. As compared to?? A similar length Endurance 104? I don't know. There are no specs available yet other than lengths and widths. I really like my Endurance 98's. In hindsight I would've preferred the Z-90 as I do prefer more of a carving ski on piste given as much time as the Endurance have spent on piste this season. I will be adding the Z to the quiver for next season. A light, nimble carving ski would've served me well for the conditions we had after the first couple days of the Gathering. Anyway, that should hold me off for a couple seasons.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Is there an advertised weight to go along with "carbon fiber" and 'lighter"? Could make a great side-country touring ski if light enough...
There is no published weight at this time, that I'm aware of. If/when there is, I'll be sure to post it.

Hmm... I started a similar thread about an hour after this thread was started. Sorry. Maybe kill/merge the other thread?

https://forum.pugski.com/threads/renoun-citadel.9277/
Just getting off the mountain. Will merge now.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
I was skiing a 107ish carbon rockered ski in Tahoe the weekend before last. The carbon slap/ vibration on hitting the rained out concrete would be one great application of HDT.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
.and made in man size...

... Lengths available - 178-185, 191

Hmmm... with that "-" in there, the implication is you can choose any length from 178 to 185.

Don't mind my pit-nicking... just a height-challenged man venting :nono:

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
@Eric Edelstein & ExoticSkis have the 185 & I’m getting em later this week!!! :golfclap:

I ordered up some 191’s today - the WhiteDot Ranger CarbonLite 108 is my hands down favorite carbon ski, yet it’s getting whooped out . I’m hoping the new Renoun dethrones em!

Sponsor

Staff online