• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Replacement heels for Dalbello DRS90 LCAB

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
My boots are only 3 years old, but SoCal parking lots are hell on heels and toes. I was looking online and I don't see anything about replacement heels for this model. Does anyone know if Dalbello even makes them? It looks replaceable to me but ...? I thought I would check here before asking at the local shops which have not been trustworthy in the past.
IMG_4610.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
My boots are only 3 years old, but SoCal parking lots are hell on heels and toes. I was looking online and I don't see anything about replacement heels for this model. Does anyone know if Dalbello even makes them? It looks replaceable to me but ...? I thought I would check here before asking at the local shops which have not been trustworthy in the past.
View attachment 115740
Paging @bud heishman to the SkiTalk Courtesy Phone. Depending what bindings you havem you might consider upgrading to softer, gripier GripWalk soles. I am pretty sure Dalbello offers them for this boot.

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I have Attack 13 demo binding on the Renouns, Solomon Warden demo bindings on my Stockli's, but I have Solomon sth 13 on my volkl ones. I'm pretty sure those are too old to be grip walk compliant. I'll call Footloose and see if they can order something for me. It's an easier drive than Reno.

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Footloose looked into it for me. Dalbello said they haven’t made those heels in a couple of years. My boots are a 2018 model and they did not receive any harder abuse than any other boot I have ever had. This is my 3rd pair of Dalbellos but they just lost me as a customer forever!

bud heishman

Skiing performance facilitator
Instructor
Sky Tavern
found one pair tonight that had been canted. Will look tomorrow for more, just ran out of time today.

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@bud heishman I found of pair of the boots online, new, from Powder 7. I bought them and they got here today. I just switched out the plastic boot base from the pair I bought from you so the heel lifts are transferred over and the boot doc liners transferred over. I won't mess with the canting. I know you canted the boots but I doubt it was much because my legs are pretty straight. Once the holidays are over and it's safe enough (Covid wise) to travel to another state, I'll pop in and have you adjust the canting on the new ones for me.

I'll still take those heel and toe pieces if you have them though.

Pat

Sponsor