• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

International (Europe/Japan/Southern Hemisphere) Restaurant (Village & Slope Side) recommendations in Val/Tignes?

SIMMS7400

Booting up
Skier
Hi All -

Heading to Val/Tignes late January/early February and I was wondering if folks could recommend some eateries in Val & Tignes, both in the villages and 'on-mountain'?

We always ski bell to bell and are usually beat at the end of the day so not looking for places where we need to drape Vineyard Vines sweaters around our necks and eat with our pinkies out among patrons that dress their Shih-Tzu's up in Havilina wool.

As far as on mountain, I'm sure all places are perfectly fine for a quick bite and beer but interested to hear about any 'must try' places. For instance, places like Gandegghütte, Furri or Stafflealp in Zermatt or Hospiz-Alm of St. Anton.

Thank you, all!

glencoe

Booting up
Skier
My on-slope favourites in Val D’Isère are Le Trifollet on the left of the OK heading back into La Daille and Restaurant d’Altitude Le Signal at the top of the Le Fornet cablecar. Upstairs at both. In town I’d visit La Perdrix Blanche. I recommend booking ahead for all of these.

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We ate at our hotel every night . Can only recommend you hit La Folie Douce for après just for the experience.

Evan's Dad

Evan's Dad :)
Skier
There's a little Italian restaurant in the old part of Val. I can't remember the name, (not terribly helpful, I know) but it was really awesome and hard to get into. We got an early seating. I'll chime back in if i remember the name.

TS
S

SIMMS7400

Booting up
Skier
Thank you everyone for the suggestions - very helpful!

La Folie Douce reminds me of Mooserwirt in St. Anton, will definitely check that out!!

Sponsor

Staff online