• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Return of the Turn

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Marcus......just the best in many ways! I always remind people that he was one of the best speed and GS skiers in his age group in the country....and was headed to be a great NCAA skier.....until it just was no more fun. Done. Skiing was A LOT MORE FUN.

But his incredibly strong technical base, coupled with 30 years of having Snowbird and Alta in his backyard shows.

Love to watch him ski. And please, lets not have any "technical skiers" critiquing him, OK?

Cheers to a fun series of Return...............

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
It's easier when Blizzard is footing the bill! Super fun (to watch)!

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
Awesome! I go into opening day with ‘I gotta remind them how good of a crasher I am.’

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Great video! And the "outtakes" at the end with the credits were great too.

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks like last season. Early season lasted into mid season then.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Those conditions look like perfectly acceptable mid-season conditions at Jay Peak.

Also, interesting his choice to use the Rustlers and not some stouter skis on the harder snow.
Probably his worst beaters, besides the guy would rip on 2x4’s!

Looks like last season. Early season lasted into mid season then.
Rarely got off rock skis last year. My new boards are gonna be 3 years old
:(

slow-line-fast

Out on the slopes
Inactive
Great skiing, on skis someone else pays for

You don't know if the people at the resort remember how good of a skier you are... so you gotta remind them
Laughed so much at this, still laughing :roflmao: the under-the-chairlift shots sell it!:ogbiggrin:

Michael V

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Love that he brings fun to skiing... He's an exceptional skier that us mere-mortals connect with. I also love that he (they) show runs that are not "picture" perfect, and we get to see what he does to get down.. something we can all relate to.

James

Out There
Instructor
And another one:

That was a good one. Six years to make one line! I like how he takes his pow turns very deep, then comes out across the fall line.
She skis groomers almost better than he, her right turns anyway. Off road, she’s picked up his style/approach.

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
Love that episode! I grew up skiing Snowbird a lot in the 70's and 80's, as my cousin lived down at the bottom of LCC. I skiied Snowbird pretty much every year from 1971-1996, but have not been back since then.

Sponsor