• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Return of the Turn

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
“Return of the Turn” w/ Marcus Caston and “The Fifty” with Cody Townsend are by far my favorites episodes to watch. Such great skiers....style, personality, humor and very entertaining to watch.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
It's time for more bumps!

My old stompin' ground. I spent 6 straight seasons at the Jane as my home mountain after moving to CO. If you want to really learn to ski bumps, then having some of the best available certainly goes a long way to getting there.

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
MarcusC1.jpg

AtleB

Out on the slopes
Skier
These episodes were great!
I wonder why he skis in a ski-touring helmet though. I would have thought something with more coverage would be better for this type of skiing.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Many of us will recognize what Marcus stated as being quite similar to the classic comment from Josh back in the day: "it's not that moguls suck, it's just that you suck and the moguls prove it"... :ogcool:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Many of us will recognize what Marcus stated as being quite similar to the classic comment from Josh back in the day: "it's not that moguls suck, it's just that you suck and the moguls prove it"... :ogcool:
I believe it was slightly different... "It's not that you can't ski moguls... it's that you can't ski, and the moguls prove it".

Lvovsky /Pasha/Pavel

i hiked the ridge... twice...
Skier
“Three most important things about skiing are Balance, Rhythm, and Creative expression”

Return of the Turn, Episode 5, Iceland

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
This reminds me of why I like this guy. Real skiing on a real hill in real conditions…

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online