• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ripstick 96 Green and Black

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Elan quiver is done. Back in black. Mounted, Phantom’d and Wintersteiger release tested. Rustler 11 and Bent Chet 120 getting tuned and release tested.
View attachment 146510
I've only skied my black 96 twice so far but they put the biggest smile on my face compared to my other skies

tazdevl

Putting on skis
Skier
I've only skied my black 96 twice so far but they put the biggest smile on my face compared to my other skies
88 was a blast last season. Got it because we had crap snowfall along the I70 corridor last season. One of the most fun skis I’ve been on, ever. Glad they brought the black back and with the design changes I think I’ve got a good idea how they’ll ski, all the review and anecdotal info aside.

The only other ski I may pull the trigger on is the QST 98. It looks like it could be a lot of fun with how it’s rockered.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Looking forward to taking my 96 Blacks into some light powder in Furano, and expect they'll be my daily drivers for Nagano/Niigata train-ski trips this winter.

Attachments

• 143_0873.JPG
    143_0873.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 8

Sponsor

Staff online